Administrative Assistant Operations (part-time, min-20h/week)
Please review our site to get an idea what we are doing.
Job description :
Managing information flow & keeping an overview of the tank container schedule in our in-house software system
Independently executing various administrative tasks
Administrative support by input and control data
Drafting reports & archiving data and documentation
Processing documentation in an orderly and structured manner
Booking & checking costs and revenues
Checking and – when necessary – correcting administration in Winbooks
Job Profile – our ideal candidate:
- – Is flexible
- – Keeps up accurate and structured work
- – Can maintain a good overview
- – Can set priorities
- – Can work accurately under pressure
- – Has experience with MS-Office & Winbooks
- – Has excellent organization skills
- – Has a problem-solving attitude
- – Communicates professionally on the phone as well as face-to-face
- – Maintains a professional attitude at all times
- – Is fluent in speaking, reading and writing English preferably, additional language skills are an asset !
- – Native English speakers with limited Dutch knowledge or Dutch as second language are also welcome!
Communicative – Sociable – Reporting – Administrative writing – Microsoft Office, Winbooks (is an advantage) – Managing processes – Organizational skills – Analyzing data – Professional attitude – Result oriented – written communication – working independently
We’re offering a dynamic job within the context of a growing enterprise located in the Port of Antwerp (Left Bank).
A competitive salary is supplemented as well as interesting career opportunities.
Working hours can be flexible and agreed upon
(Fringe benefits include a cellphone and meal vouchers. )
Please send your cv and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org